Thursday, August 22, 2019

August in Queenstown: Day 7

Thursday 22 August 2019


Dad and I took Mum to the ice-skating arena today, and I had a seal again (called Green) and Mum had a snowman called Olaf. 

I managed to go all the way round without the seal, but I still held Dad’s hand. Mum moved a bit without Olaf, and pushed me and my seal around too, so did Dad. 

I even managed to skate on my own almost all the way across the arena. 





After having McDonalds ice-cream for lunch, we went to Arrowtown, and on the way we listened to my favourite songs. I climbed the rock in the Arrowtown green, and went to a playground.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lucas! Looks like you are having an amazing trip! Well done on the ice skating. When I was your age there was an ice skating rink in Wellington ... I didn't do so well ;)

    ReplyDelete