27 December 2019 - 03 January 2020
We stayed at the Top 10. Our campsite overlooked the swimming pool and playground.
We visited the museum and library, which were both super cool.
We took my bike for a ride on the coastal walkway to a fancy bridge and on to a bike park that was massive.
One day we went for a drive around the mountain and walked to a waterfall. I loved running on the track and up the stairs from the waterfall.
We spent a lot of time hanging around at the camp ground and swimming in the pool. We also went to the council pool, which was fantastic.
The day before we left we climbed Paritutu Rock. I liked it so much I made us go back the next day.
On the way home we stopped in Palmerston North for a night at a hotel. The beds were large and comfortable and we all woke up early.





No comments:
Post a Comment